With growing demand on research and development, Webpower is now looking for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you will share responsibility for the software architecture and work together with a team of 8-10 developers. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to: coaching, code review, programming, architecture, technical implementation, and synchronization with development in China. You will be positioned in Barneveld.
You are responsible for
- enforce that software is developed according to Webpower standards;
- review and enforce unit tests and integration tests;
- work together with developers to reproduce and resolve problems;
- coaching and training developers;
- software architecture and implementation.
We offer you
- a nice working environment with technological professionals;
- good salary and terms of employment;
- pension, travel expenses, 50% discount at the gym;
- ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues;
- great opportunities for your personal development;
- a fun and open atmosphere in a pleasant international working environment;
- Chicken Thursday – eating chicken with your colleagues.
- bachelor degree minimum;
- 3-5 years experience in software development;
- senior in PHP or just a kick-ass back-end developer;
- good knowledge of Node.js;
- good knowledge of API’s (REST);
- excellent knowledge of OOP, TDD and Scrum;
- experience as software architect; with SOA and Microservices;
- experience with SOA, DDD and Microservices
- experience in automated testing, Git, and continuous integration;
- experience in one of the following areas: e-commerce, CRM, email marketing or marketing automation in general is a plus though not necessary;
- good knowledge of both Dutch and English.
Webpower is a SaaS company that develops software in the field of marketing automation. With the combination of innovative techniques and extensive expertise in online marketing communications, we have made many successes for our customers.
Since its founding in 1999, the Webpower organisation became an international player with offices in Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and China. Since 2013, Webpower belongs to the top 5 email marketing automation specialists in Europe and is number one market leader in China. Webpower serves the world’s leading companies, including Heineken, Huawei, Disney, BMW, Vogue and Alibaba.com.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your resume with motivation to email@example.com. For more information contact Emiel Roelofsen at telephone number: +31 (0)342 423 262.
No agency calls please.